Cookies are small chunks of information stored in the browser being used by each user, that allow servers to remember certain information that it may need on subsequent occasions. This information allows the system to identify you as a specific user, save your personal settings, and keep track of technical information such as the number of visits or specific pages visited. Users that do not want to receive cookies or who would like to be notified before they are stored in their computers, can configure their browsers accordingly.
- Cookies Concept
The cookies we use do not store any type of personal information, nor any type of information based on which you may be identified. These cookies allow us to offer you a better service. Some of them are strictly necessary for the proper running of the page, while other cookies allow to improve performance and your user experience.
They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, and to track the progress and number of entries.
- Types of Cookies:
2.1. Types of Existing Cookies:
Cookies can be classified according to the entity that manages them, according to the time they remain activated in the terminal equipment and according to its purpose.
The main obligation for companies or service providers in the information society or the internet, through means such as web pages, platforms or computer applications is established by art. 22.2 of the LSSI which states:
"Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices on terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided Clear and complete information on their use, In particular, on the purposes of the processing of the data, in accordance with the provisions of the 15 / 1999 Organic Law of 13 of December, on the Protection of Personal Data.
Likewise, the cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempted from compliance with the obligations established in Article 22.2 of the LSSI;
- Only allow communication between the user's computer and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
In this sense, cookies that would be exempt from the obligations set forth in art. 22.2 with the following purposes;
- User input cookies.
- Authentication or user identification cookies (session only).
- User security cookies. (Erroneous and repeated connection attempts).
- Media player session cookies.
- Session cookies to balance the load.
- User Interface Customization Cookies.
- Cookies of complement to exchange social contents.
These cookies are excluded from the scope of art. 22.2 of the LSSI, and therefore, it would not be necessary to inform or obtain consent on its use. On the contrary, it would be necessary to inform and obtain the consent for the installation and use of any other type of cookies, both first and third, session or persistent, being subject to the scope of article 22.2 of the LSSI, on Which will be useful the guidelines of this document.
The cookies according to the entity that manages them, can be;
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
- Cookies according to the period of time that remain activated in the terminal equipment we can distinguish;
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
The cookies according to their purpose, can be:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the responsible of the same, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in Function of the analysis of the usage data that the users of the service do.
- Advertising Cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which he provides the requested service based on criteria Such as the content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which he / she provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
What types of cookies used this site?
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Customization Cookies: These are those that allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which access to service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Cookies analysis: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces in the website, tailoring ad content to content of the requested service or use made of our website. So we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show related advertising your profile browsing.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: they are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
Third Party Cookies: The website of ALMACENES ARIAS may use third-party services that, on behalf of ALMACENES ARIAS, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the Website activity and other services of Internet.
- Information about legal obligations in the use of the Cookies.
The legal obligations imposed by the regulations are two: the duty of information and obtaining consent.
Firstly, the first thing to do is to identify the cookies that are being installed or used, analyzing whether they are their own or third party, session or permanent cookies and, specifying their function in order to decide whether or not they are in the Scope of Article 22.2.
The second section of article 22 of the LSSI states that users should be provided Clear and comprehensive information on the use of data storage and retrieval devices And in particular on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the 15 / 1999 Organic Law of 13 of December, on the protection of personal data.
Therefore, the information on cookies provided at the time of Requesting consent must be sufficiently complete to allow users to understand the purpose for which they were installed And know the uses that will be given to them.
Mandatory information may be provided through multiple systems. As will be seen later, generally, these means will not only provide the necessary information, but also the consent of the user may be requested for the installation of the devices. Among the most common methods are;
- The provision of the information through a header bar or in the footer, sufficiently visible.
Likewise, information must be provided on how to deactivate or remove the cookies set forth through the functionality provided by the publisher, as well as the form of revocation of the consent already provided.
- Browser settings
This acceptance may be revoked through the content and privacy settings available on the site. The Holder recommends that its users consult the help of your browser or access the help pages of the main browsers:
If the user wishes to ask any questions about the Cookies Policy of the Website, you can contact the Holder through the following address: Rrhh@comerciotextil.net indicating in the subject "Cookies Policy".